Who else loves homemade bread? Here’s flavours of Autumn in a loaf! It’s simple, quick and delicious 🙂 Let’s eat more mindfully and put more wholesome foods into our bodies.
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (or squash, fresh or canned. I used fresh pumpkin puree)
- ½ cup almond milk, or any milk
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin purée, eggs, sugar, milk, olive oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into the loaf pan and bake 55-60 minutes or the top springs back to the touch and a toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy! 🙂