Watch YouTube Video Here
- ½ regular sized avocado or ¼ large avocado
- One ripe banana (if you use a frozen banana no need to add ice cubes, I used ice cubes in this video)
- 4-5 ice cubes (made with filtered water)
- 1 cup milk (I used organic soy milk, choose based on your preference)
- Optional sweetener: 1 tbsp honey/agave/maple syrup or 2 pitted dates
- Optional add-ons: 2 tbsp chia seeds, hemp seeds or flax seeds (for extra protein & nutrition)
- Place avocado, banana and milk into blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, sweetener and add-ons. Blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- If you prefer your more liquid in your smoothie feel free to add more milk.
Enjoy this delicious & healthy snack or breakfast smoothie! 🙂
Free printable PDF of Quick & Easy 3 Ingredient Smoothie Recipe