1. Acknowledge & experience your emotions.
- This is a challenging time for all of us. It’s normal to experience different emotions.
2. Sleep well.
- Sleeping well boosts your immune system and prevents you from getting sick!
3. Set a wake-up time.
- Have a productive start to your day.
4. Open the blinds, curtains and windows.
- Get some vitamin D.
- Get some fresh air.
5. Make a wholesome breakfast.
- Good nutrition is important for a strong body.
6. Drink a hot beverage.
- Don’t rush. Sip your drink and take things slow.
7. Flexible daily agenda.
- Watch “8 Self-Care Tips To Build A Flexible Daily Action Plan This COVID-19 Pandemic.”
8. Wholesome lunch + dinner and eating mindfully.
- Eat mindfully.
- Awareness of emotional eating.
- Personal hygiene, laundry and make bed.
- Pamper yourself a little!
10. Gratitude Journal or Jar.
- Write down what you are thankful for.
11. Listen to news updates but do not watch news the entire day.
- Don’t expose yourself to unnecessary stress.
- Read the news mindfully & critically. There’s a lot of misinformation on social media.
Download cheat sheet: 11 Self-care Tips PDF
Book An Appointment with Queenie